Thursday, June 30, 2011

sisterly love

There she is...my big sister, confidant, mother-of-the-year award winner, friend. (and Wigwam two hours past normal nap time)

What would I do without her? Seriously, she's that good.

She's the only one in this world who "knows" what it was like to grow up in our family, to win Junior Miss in a small town (ha!), to have conversations about your aging parents with, to proof my english papers in college, to ask mommy-type questions to.

I think about how important it is to have someone like that in your life for support and how I want Wigwam to have a sibling. (especially if there was another baby girl!) And then I quickly think of that first year and how hard it is, how I didn't have time for makeup or fixing my hair. But what's life really about? surely not makeup and hair gel.

So now you know....we're debating #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment