Thursday, June 9, 2011

twenty.four

A peek at what Wigwam's up to at 24 months:

·         Text from dad: “I have snot on my shirt. Not mine.”
·         Text from mom: “take some wipes, there’s not any in the truck and you are headed out @ poop time!”
·         As dad is using the noisy drill, you say “stop that, hunny” J
·         “I like to move it, move it” singing & dancing
·         Sing the song “bringing home a baby bumble bee” “twinkle twinkle little star” and “abc’s”
·         As I get out of the shower you say “mommy, naked nudie”!
·         You know that the neigh-neighs are after the turn onto our road and look forward to seeing them and say “I ride it”
·         What color is that? “pink” to everything
·         Like to “swim” in the bathtub on your belly
·         More movement songs “wheels on the bus” “teddy bear, teddy bear”

....and MANY MANY time outs and melt downs, i must have chosen to not to remember these.

No comments:

Post a Comment